Null offensive hacking hands-on training.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Android Humla by Abhinav Sejpal
Note: The session details including schedule are available below.
Overview - We are conducting a n|u Humla session at Bangalore on Android Pentesting using GoatDroid.
This will be a complete hands-on session where attendees will be introduced to Android Pentesting.
We invite people who are really interested in Android Pentesting
This is a pre-invite based session and will be sending out invites only to 30 to 40 people.
Humla Champions - Abhinav Sejpal
1) Understanding Android Architecture
2) Knowing Mobile Owasp Top 10
3) Decompiling an apk
4) Dynamic Analysis
5) Static Analysis
Own Laptop or a computer with full privileged access (Avoid Company provided laptops with limited access).
Basic knowledge of OWASP
Basic knowledge on Android
1. Laptop with Admin priviledges.
2. At least 10 GB of free space.
3. Minimum 2GB Ram.
1. Operating System any of the following: OSX , Win 7 and above, Ubuntu 12.0.4
2. VMware, VirtualBox 4.x.x installed
3. AppUse downloaded from [ http://sourceforge.net/projects/appuse-android-pe... ]
What to Expect?
Its a basic level session to understand android owasp issues using GoatDroid.
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time|
|Android Humla||Abhinav Sejpal||10:00 AM||06:30 PM|
Pirates Room InMobi 7th Floor, Block Delta, Embassy Tech Square, Kadubeesanhalli, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore-560037 (KA)Google Map
Time & Date
Start: July 04, 2015 at 10:00 AM IST
End: July 04, 2015 at 6:50 PM IST