null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Demystifying Captchas - Beginner Session by Udit Gupta
- Security Certifications by Manasdeep
- Post Exploitation with MS SQL Server by Jagan Mohan
- IE Memory Protections by Abhisek Datta
- Recon-ng by Nutan Kumar Panda
Note: The session details including schedule are available below.
Presentations used in the Meetup are attached below.
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time|
|Demystifying Captchas - Beginner Session||Udit Gupta||09:30 AM||10:15 AM|
|Null Meet - Introduction||10:15 AM||10:30 AM|
|Security Certifications||Manasdeep||10:30 AM||11:00 AM|
|Tea Break & Networking session||11:00 AM||11:20 AM|
|Post Exploitation with MS SQL Server||Jagan Mohan||11:20 AM||12:05 PM|
|IE Memory Protections||Abhisek Datta||12:05 PM||12:50 PM|
|Recon-ng||Nutan Kumar Panda||12:50 PM||01:35 PM|
|Feedback / Next null meet topics||01:35 PM||01:50 PM|
InMobi Technologies, 7th Floor (Pirates Room), Delta Block, Embassy Tech Square, Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103, IndiaGoogle Map
Time & Date
Start: April 25, 2015 at 9:30 AM IST
End: April 25, 2015 at 2:00 PM IST
- Please bring a Government issued ID card (Pan, Driving license, etc) for entry into the compound.
- Laptops have to be declared with serial numbers at the building security.
- The parking for cars/motorbikes is available in the basement of the building. Once you enter 'Embassy Tech Square' the signs/directions inside will help the participant locate the parking space.