null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Owasp Mobile Top 10 - M9: Improper Session Handling by Apoorva
- Exploiting Version Control Systems by Anant Shrivastava
- Cross Origin Resource Sharing by Ishan Girdhar
- Android rooting Internals by Anto joseph
- Kerberos Golden Ticket by Asish
Note: The session details including schedule are available below.
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time|
|Owasp Mobile Top 10 - M9: Improper Session Handling||Apoorva||09:30 AM||10:00 AM|
|Introduction||10:00 AM||10:15 AM|
|Exploiting Version Control Systems||Anant Shrivastava||10:15 AM||11:00 AM|
|Cross Origin Resource Sharing||Ishan Girdhar||11:00 AM||11:45 AM|
|Networking session and Break||11:45 AM||12:00 PM|
|Android rooting Internals||Anto joseph||12:00 PM||12:45 PM|
|Kerberos Golden Ticket||Asish||12:45 PM||01:30 PM|
|Feedback||01:30 PM||01:45 PM|
You can register for the event here: http://swachalit.null.co.in/events/116-bangalore-null-bangalore-meet-29-august-2015-null-owasp-g4h
InMobi Technologies, 8th Floor (Cafeteria), Delta Block, Embassy Tech Square, Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103, IndiaGoogle Map
Time & Date
Start: August 29, 2015 at 09:30 AM IST
End: August 29, 2015 at 01:45 PM IST
- Please bring a Government issued ID card (Pan, Driving license, etc) for entry into the compound.
- Laptops have to be declared with serial numbers at the building security.
- The parking for cars/motorbikes is available in the basement of the building. Once you enter 'Embassy Tech Square' the signs/directions inside will help the participant locate the parking space.